X6800 X-ray Inspection System
X6800 is one of our most advanced real-time x-ray inspection systems, it can be widely used in Non-destructive analysis of semiconductor, SMT, and electric component quality checking.
BGA , CSP , Flip Chip, LED , Fuse, Diode, Sensors, PCB Voids
Semiconductor , Battery Industry , Small Metal Casting, Electronics Cables and Connectors, 3D Printing Module, Medical Device and Parts.
BGA Solder Bridge
BGA Solder Voids
IC Voids and Gold Wire
LED Gold Wire Crack
X6800 X-ray Inspection System Features:
- 40kv – 90kv closed type micro-focus closed x-ray tube(Hamamatsu), focal spot size down to 5µ
- HD digital flat panel detector (Rayence)
- 60° detector tilting for oblique angle viewing, x-ray image keep central while tilt.
- 530mm x530mm inspection area with 10kg load capacity
- Automatic navigation software provides easy positioning and identification of defects area.
- Adjustable 5 axis linkage system
- Quick inspection parameter settings, inspection area adjust.
- Inspection software provides access to create advanced inspection procedure for automated inspection in large quantities.
- Multifunctional measuring tools including BGA void detection and automatic calculations, radius, area, perimeter, measuring, repeat programming
- Industrial PC with Windows 7 PRO, 24” LCD flat panel display
- Low maintanance requirements
- 360° rotary sample jig support(optional)
|X-ray source||Brand||Japan Hamamatsu|
|Max tube voltage||90kV|
|Max tube current||200μA|
|Focal spot size||5μm|
|Flat panel detector||Brand||Korea Rayence|
|Inspection speed||Max 3.0s/point|
|Dimensions||1360mm (L) * 1365mm (W) * 1630mm (H)|
|Power supply||AC110-220V 50/60HZ|
|Industrial PC||I3-7100 CPU, 4G RAM, 240GB|
|Displayer||24” HDMI LCD|
|Safety||Radiation leakage||No leakage, international standard: ≤1μSv/h|
|Lead glass window||Transparent lead glass window shields radiation to observe the inner status.|
|Window and back door safety interlock||Once users open the window or back door, X-ray tube will power off immediately. When the window or back door is open, users can’t turn on the X-ray.|
|Electromagnetic safety switch||Lock once the X-ray is on, users can’t open the observation window.|
|Emergency stop||Next to the operation position, press to power off|
|Tube protection||User can't leave the software to if you don't close the X-ray tube.|
All X-ray machines manufactured by Wellman meet the requirement of FDA-CDRH Regulation CFR 21 1020.40 Subchapter J for cabinet x-ray systems. The FDA – CDRH standard for cabinet x-ray systems states that radiation emission shall not more than. 5millirem a /hr.2″from any external surface. Our machines (X-Ray Leakage <1μSv/h ) are typically 5-10 times less emission than the international standards, so there are no radiation concerns for operators.
|Radiation Leakage||No leakage, international standard: ≤1μSv/h|
|Lead Glass Observation Window||Transparent lead glass window to shields radiation, safe to observe the inner status.|
|Window and Back Door Safety Interlock||Once open the window or back door, the X-ray tube will power off immediately. When the window or back door is open, the operator cannot turn on the X-ray.|
|Electromagnetic Safety Switch||Once the X-ray is on, the window will automatically lock, so the operator can't open the window.|